Not doing too bad...
I went to Student Health Friday, and learned that I have shin splints and plantar fasciitis in my left foot. Basically my shins and my left foot hurt whenever I have to walk farther than five feet. How lovely! That, and my follow-up appointment with the Sports Medicine people isn't until October 9. I had to drop my dance class, sadly--it makes everything hurt a whole lot more. All I can do right now is put ice on stuff and try to stretch. Fun...
I'm getting all the stuff for my summer apprentice applications organized. Right now it looks like I'll only have to take two trips--to New York the first week of December and to Cleveland (where Mark has friends) the third week of December. Provided, that is, I'm selected to audition. Hopefully that won't be a problem...
I have been having trouble with binging lately, though. Last Monday was pretty rough. I've been skipping my meetings to binge. I told Mark about it (he always seems to know what I need), and I made arrangements to meet again with the therapist I was seeing last year--that appointment isn't for two weeks, either, but just admitting to myself (and Mark) that the reason I stopped going last year was because we were hitting close to home (childhood neglect issues) helped me. And I'm going to my meeting tonight, God help me. Right after I go shoe shopping (these loafers are really old, and they are KILLING me).
No comments:
Post a Comment