Tuesday, May 4

BIG NEWS!

We have officially moved my recital to Tuesday, May 25 at 5:30 PM. You heard it here first. If you live within three states of me, consider making the drive. How often do you get to hear Wagner in recital, for free?

Oh, and yes, I still have music to memorize. We decided to move my recital two weeks ago, and in that time I have learned six new songs, but I only have two of them memorized. (Others are on their way to being memorized, but the two that I have committed to memory are a bit shaky...) Getting things memorized generally isn't a problem for me, but it's just that it's so MUCH, in such a short period of time. I know I can do it--after Friday morning (when my pedagogy portfolio is due) I don't have anything to do except pack and get my music in order.

And by the way, we're headed to the beach this weekend. I should be at Mark's by one, and then we're on our way. He has some sort of meeting planned, but other than that we can go to the beach (though the water will still be too cold, I'd think), go downtown and just relax. Yes, it has definitely crossed my mind that this may be THE weekend (i.e. a date with "precious"). I'm trying not to think about it, but the minute he mentioned it I got this feeling that it may be time. I don't want to get my hopes up, but how can I not?!

Oh, and did you notice my new banner ads? I'm so proud of myself. :)

No comments: