Friday, May 7

I only have a few minutes, but I must say something about the FRIENDS finale. I think it ended well, with the spirit of the series as a whole in mind. There were no surprise guests (eg. no Emily or Joshua or Paul the wine guy, though Janice was on a few episodes ago). And though they did give us what we wanted, there was some doubt along the way. I hated the show when it came out, but it really grew on me. Who can't identify with something there?

Anyway, I just did my observed lesson (not my idea of fun) and I turned in my portfolio. I have a rehearsal at 11, then it's off to the beach. And Mark's meeting has been canceled, apparently. They show classic movies on the battleship during the summer, and Mark wants to go tonight--they're showing CASABLANCA. How could I NOT be suspicious about this? Argh. Anyway, wish me luck...

No comments: