Tuesday, May 18

From Erik:

my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and
happy, you make people want to spew burrito
chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your ass.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I AM 35% GEEK!
35% GEEK
You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.


Are you American Idol material? by madonnawhore
Name
Age
What are you singing?
Simon says:You're charming.
Paula says:Great job. Just wonderful.
Randy says:I disagree with Simon all the way.
Success level:Top 8
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Ha!

I am dogsitting for my friend's slightly demented black Lab for the rest of the week. I'm looking forward to it, actually. I really don't have the time to devote to a dog, but I would love to have one.

Helen, you better call me back... :)

No comments: