This made my day yesterday...
On a related note, I've decided to quit reading PerezHilton--not exactly empowering to women there, hmm? (Versus, say, Go Fug Yourself, which is written by women I think I'd totally bond with in real life.)
By the way, it appears my Lupron-induced weight gain has stalled at around twelve pounds, but I think the hot flashes and dry eyes have started...Blech.
Steering wheel cover is done! It's almost Hello Kitty-cute. I'll post a picture tomorrow. So now I'm cutting strips of plastic bags ad nauseum...
3 comments:
Wow! I looooove that video, and I love the woman in it -- she reminds me so much of you. (Do you think she's Portuguese?)
I don't, but she reminds me a lot of my aunt Christina. Though if she'd made that video, there'd be lots of cursing in it...
Yes!! Great video!
I'm going to have to watch it again to let it all sink in. And to memorize one of her lines near the end - the one about fat being a three word physical description.
Thank you for bringing it to the world's attention.
Janey
janeyknitting@yahoo.ca
Post a Comment