Thursday, July 5

Please remind me in the future that chocolate-covered espresso beans must not be eaten as if they were M&Ms. Seriously, I can barely type.

Yah, super crazy here at work--having the day off yesterday just means I'm more swamped today. I will post some knitting thoughts later this afternoon, but here are some lovely memes to whet your appetite...

You Are an Irish Coffee

At your best, you are: wild, spontaneous, and outgoing

At your worst, you are: too extreme and reckless

You drink coffee when: you want to keep drinking booze

Your caffeine addiction level: low


See above comments regarding espresso beans.




create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Dayum, this is way more than I would've thought. (Though I must admit--I've never actually been outside of O'Hare in Illinois--but we do plan to go up to Chicago sometime soon.) And actually, after my Mystery Trip of Destiny in two weeks, there will be two more states to add to that map! Which ones, I wonder? We shall see, shan't we? (I promise to reveal all eventually--even after I get back I will still have to keep a bit mum about it for a while...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, I love those fun little quizzes, thanks for sharing this one! Like you, I scored as "Irish Coffee" - hmh, interesting indeed ;)