Thursday, June 28

Feeling better, thank goodness... I had a great lesson with the new teacher yesterday--lots of new ideas. It's a little overwhelming, but I'm excited about the new things. And now three different people, who don't even know each other, have said I need to prepare to sing for management next year. Where those priorities now, girl? Heh. (Although we did discuss my auditioning for the Florida program--apparently the parts I was interested in covering require being skinny and tall. As I will never be either, I really don't need to sing for them. It's like shopping at Petite Sophisticate when you're neither petite nor sophisticated. Zing, Cathy!) So anyway, I have a lot to think about. I'm going to take a group of lessons with her while she's available this summer.

Hooray, Virtual Vacation Swap matches are out! I have my person's name, and I'm excited. I'm already thinking of stuff to get my person. And I guess I'll be hearing from my gifter soon...

No knitting to speak of here, but I should get some done this evening. I have to address the cardigan. Which means pulling out the border on the bottom and the sides, frogging a few inches, adding shaping... It's a good thing I bought two extra balls of the Prima. Oy.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Well I'm glad you're working on your music. I know the other day you had some discouragement.

I've been catching up on my blog reading tonight, and seems that a lot of people aren't knitting right now. I think it's because so much of the country is in a heatwave.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better and that you're working on your music, especially after reading about the dissappointment and discouragement you had to face the other day - all the best to you!