Mark's socks are scooting along, but they are way longer than I wanted--it's just the nature of the pattern. I'm actually going to need another ball of yarn. Now I'm worried that the cuff will be too tight. I guess I could always snip the cast-on and do a really loose bind off, if I have to. Hopefully they'll be okay, but I won't know until December 25!
Here's a quiz from Knotty Mouse--Question 11 made me laugh out loud. Extra credit if you can guess which response I chose! (By the way, I am the opposite of cold, calm and calculating--not to mention amoral!! So I don't think the quiz is particularly accurate.)
| Which creature of the night are you? Your Result: Sorceror Control is the name of your game. You are a studied tactician and scientist and you seek a kingdom where things make sense, damn the morals, even if you have to create it. You are cold, calm and calculating. | |
| Werewolf | |
| Cthulu Spawn | |
| Ghost | |
| Incubus/Succubus | |
| Vampire | |
| Demon | |
| Which creature of the night are you? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
1 comment:
#10 - the question about the tree really cracked me up. "Is the tree on fire? Please tell me the tree's on fire." ROFL. Apparently I have a very sick sense of humour.
Post a Comment