I wonder how many takes they had to do before the actors stopped falling out of the chairs...
I finally have some progress to show on Mark's socks, though it is a crappy picture:

Can you even see the cable up the side? It was a huge pain in the ass at first, but then I remembered how to knit the stitches out of order, and it's not so bad (I only use cable needles when I've got really big cables to deal with--it's so much faster). I may add an extra repeat or two to make them a little longer. I also finished my father's felted slippers the other day--Mark even helped a little with needle-felting the "thrums" to the insides--but I won't bore you with another (even crappier) picture. Trying to take pictures of dark yarn at night is just a bad idea.
No holiday decorating yet--last night's House was just too captivating. Tonight, probably.
1 comment:
It looks like something that should have the Energizer bunny marching across it.
Post a Comment