Friday, December 5

Michelle posted a link to this contest to win a pretty apron. Her aprons are so cute! I wish I were a more talented seamstress. Also, she has fun recipes.

Speaking of making aprons, I have to break out the sewing machine this weekend anyway...Lane Bryant had an enormous sale last weekend, and I managed to pick up a cute top and a pair of jeans for $20. Total! Anyway, the jeans are literally about eight inches too long. (Cathy, maybe I should give them to you.) I should probably hem them by hand, since it's hard on the machine to handle denim (ask me how I know), but I have a few other things I need to mend and/or make before I leave for New York.

Gah! That trip is coming up way quicker than I thought it would. I do need to get my butt in gear.

I have turned the heel on Mark's socks, but things are getting confusing. I think I need to break down and use stitch markers.

No comments: