*On a happier Rosina note, she has discovered that she loves raisins, like more than anything. I'd never wanted to give them to her because I was worried about her choking, but I guess if they're fresh enough and we're right there with her (doling out a few at a time), she can handle it.
*Two other food notes:
1. Mark grilled some steak on Sunday. It was really, really good.
2. Tried a Starbucks caramel macchiato for the first time last night. I guess I see the appeal, but that's way too sweet for me! I suppose the sugar covers up the burned Starbucks taste...
*Still prepping for the trip. Currently doing lots of laundry so we don't come home to huge piles of it. I never feel quite prepared for big trips--despite the fact that we're going to freaking Cleveland, and I hear they have grocery stores there and everything now... I am always making these epic lists, but still manage to forget like, toothpaste or my glasses. These problems can be surmounted! {eyeroll}
*One of the other things I'm supposed to do today is research exterminators, since we are killing multiple palmetto bugs a week, and they are so freaking gross. I think they come in through the chimney, judging by where we see them, and they certainly could get under the front door and kitchen door if they wanted to. Ugh, bugs are not supposed to be that big, and that is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment