*We are nearly packed, but there are always a few last-minute things, aren't there? Like the fact that I've lost two pairs of sunglasses in the past week, and all I have left are some goofy mirrored ones, circa 2001, that live in my glove compartment and give me a headache. The town where we're stopping for lunch is world-known for being a small town (hint: a '60s sitcom was inspired by it, and it's not Green Acres), but they do have a Wal-Mart. I may resort to that, or I can pick up some once we're in Charleston tonight.
*I spent a lot of time with my enormous gift project this past weekend, so I worked on my February Fitted yesterday. I'm still not sure it's going to have the negative ease I was looking for, but I really can't tell until I get it over the bust, so who knows? (This is why I prefer top-down construction.)
*Rosina had a much better day yesterday! She did get pretty crabby at one point, but I was able to get the Tylenol in before the meltdown.
*Went to a birthday lunch with my coworkers. That was some damn good carrot cake...
*Third night with my (expensive, not-covered by insurance) TMJ mouthguard: I think it's helping to relax my jaw at night, but it certainly can't prevent grinding during the day when I'm not wearing it...
1 comment:
I look forward to seeing you in your rad mirrored sunglasses... :)
Post a Comment