Monday, December 1

I'm not feeling very well today--light-headed, kind of grouchy. I think my period is coming. Just in time for that trip to New York...

It's the end of the semester, and things are getting down to the wire. I'm beginning to regret sitting on my ass for all of Thanksgiving Break. I really needed the break, though! I got a lot of sleep, thankfully. Now I just have to:

1. Finish the vocal ped work: videotape a lesson tomorrow, teach in front of the class next Monday, take a final and hand in this big annotated bibliography (which I haven't started) next Wednesday. Yay.

2. Auditions Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'll do okay as long as I don't get too tense. And remember to breathe. And unlock my knees.

3. Work on COSI music. I'm busy enough!

4. Finish making holiday gifts, send out cards, etc.

5. Clean my room!

6. Balance my checkbook. I have let it go way too long. I'll probably end up doing it in the airport and on the plane Wednesday. Nothing else to do but add and subtract. Well, mostly subtract.

And other things as well, I'm sure. I guess I should get to work.

What I really want to do is eat a large dinner consisting mainly of beef. Maybe I'll do that, too. And fold my laundry. But first--a little bibliography work...




No comments: