I must have jinxed myself by mentioning the insomnia, because it's back. I was tired at about 11:30, but then I decided to catch up on some vocal ped reading--in the hopes that it might push me over the edge--and before I knew it was 12:30 and I was less tired than before. I fell asleep at some point, but then was up before six and couldn't fall back asleep. Running through rep interpretation in my head certainly didn't work. Plus I realized that I had some postnasal drip--my housemates have been sick (granted, they eat garbage, smoke (outside) and work crazy hours, thus are more susceptible), and my voice teacher was last week, and I REALLY don't want to be--so I got a little freaked out. I got up at about 7:30, and now I'm really tired and have a pretty long day ahead. Oh, and I cut through my nail bed while shaving this morning (I have to be in audition attire for this seminar this afternoon), so I have this array of Band-Aids on my left index finger. It makes life interesting.
I sure do complain a lot, don't I? But I'm TIRED... I don't understand why I have so much trouble sleeping...
P.S. Broomstein: Willkommen! E-mail me and let me know what you've been up to. By the way, I thought Janet Jackson's nipple cuff was kind of an interesting fashion statement.
No comments:
Post a Comment