Sorry y'all, no ring. But I did get a nice silk scarf with a dragon on it, and a Burt's Bees foot care kit, and an admission that there is "a plan" in the works, though no further details of said plan were released. And I'd rather it be that way. Total surprise.
Anyway, the master class went okay. I didn't get to sing until the afternoon anyway, and there were mixed results (my teacher was playing for me, so she couldn't watch, but she said I didn't sound any better while the lady was messing with my alignment and stuff, so whatever).
I'm trying to get hardcore about learning all this music. The pressure is on! Today in my coaching Dr. H. said that he wanted to hear this one piece next week that I have not looked at yet at all. I've got three pieces in the works right now, so next week I'll start looking at it. Argh. No worries, I think the music for my finale shipped out today. I hope I can sing it--I've never heard it and am going on someone else's opinion...
Must go to recital.
No comments:
Post a Comment