
Woot! I have a green sweater! (I tried doing 1x1 rib around the neck, as in the original pattern, but it was too high a neckline, so I just single-crocheted around the opening. And I'm not 100% thrilled about the short rows--I do think I'll make another one of these someday, and I'll do them a little differently.)

And here is the fruit of my vacation labors--how's that for a quick sweater? (I love instant gratification!) I did the bottom of the sweater with the boucle, but I think I'll like it better with the contrasting yarn so I'm going to redo it. But I already wore this yesterday and I'm pretty happy with it.
Today is my practice day (and I have a rehearsal later), so I'd better get back to it!
2 comments:
Nice sweaters
hey girl u r hot!
Seriously, gorgeous sweaters. I'm not used to your blog-prolific-ness... I've fallen so behind on your posts!
Post a Comment