Sunday, June 3

Apparently Hot Pocket theft from communal refrigerators is an epidemic. Who knew?? (That website is hilarious, by the way.)

And this here should not be a surprise to anybody, though contrary to the admonishments I've never lived less than half an hour from the city:

What American accent do you have?
Created by Xavier on Memegen.net

New York City. You are most definitely from New York City. Not New Jersey, not Connecticut. If you are from Jersey then you can probably get into New York City in 10 minutes or less.

Take this quiz now - it's easy!
We're going to start with "cot" and "caught." When you say those words do they sound the same or different?





Tank top is going slowly. I had to frog the whole second sleeve-let the other day because somewhere I had skipped a YO or something. And Oh. My. God. PLEASE just tell me to get a damn size 5 circular needle already! So many dropped stitches! And you can get one for maybe $5 at JoAnn's. Anyway, I'm almost done--I only have about eight rows left, if nothing else calamitous happens...

1 comment:

Luisa Perkins said...

Wow, that quiz was accurate! Freaky.