Friday, August 24

Since these should finally be at their destination (unless Priority Mail has royally screwed up), here are some FOs:


Helen's pillow, finished! Here's the back:



While I'm relatively happy with how this came out (I charted it myself) I doubt I will ever be a fan of intarsia, at least not on this scale. It was a serious pain in the ass! But Miss Helen is worth it. :')

Also in the package: a decidedly chic little bag for her daughter Margaret.


I can't remember where I got the pattern, but I will post it when I do. So cute! (The kitty is my own addition.)

And my giftee for the Virtual Vacation Swap: Megan. I'm so glad she enjoyed her gifts! I can't wait to get my package...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little purse is sooo cute!

And I must say, those Tarheel cookies you sent are FANTASTIC - I'm trying to limit myself to 1-2/day so they last longer.

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job on that pillow -- that looks SO hard! And yeah, the little purse? So cute I kind of want to eat it. I think it would taste like marshmallows. ;p

NH Knitting Mama said...

That pillow looks great - but difficult! Terrific job.

Your swap package to Megan was awesome, I read that post on her blog a couple days ago and was jealous!

Helen said...

Everything is even more lovely in person! I love that pillow!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, patience grasshopper! Life is a cruel mistress and gets in the way of fun things in life like crafting and shopping for your swap pals. But fear not! Your package is sealed up and ready for the post office tomorrow. I do hope you love it all!!!!!