Friday, April 22

Earth Day!  I celebrated last weekend by going to the Burt's Bees tent sale at the city Planet Earth Celebration... Yeah, I don't think that counts, either.  Today I got my prefold diapers and Snappis in the mail, though--that should count for something.  And tomorrow we're picking up some hand-me-downs from friends who have two daughters.  Hopefully we won't need clothes for a while!

But on a related note, this is worth it, even just for the rock T-shirts...



More music-related snarkiness here.  Oh, and here, too, sort of.

Since we finally have this camera thing straightened out, I downloaded a bunch of photos this afternoon.  In honor of tomorrow's Doctor Who premiere, here are my finished Rainbow socks.  (I'm actually wearing them today, since we have one random day in the fifties before it goes back into the eighties...)

CIMG5202

I tried really hard to get the colors to line up, but I think I did something different in the first sock while I was working out the pattern mods.  They're close, but not identical.

In other preggo news, we have our childbirth class this weekend.  The reality is setting in here.  I got my oil changed yesterday, and the date on my sticker is September...at which point I will have a two-month-old.  Whoa...

No comments: