Friday, April 1

Observation:  If this evening is any indication, I will have to get Mark to help the next time I give myself a pedicure.  Or maybe I will leave it to the experts...

Another observation:  this is strangely cute but also disturbing.  Oh, I am so afraid that my baby will have no hair and people will think she's a boy... (sarcasm)  My niece is rocking a fauxhawk mullet right now, and nobody seems to mind.

I am in Wilmington right now, typing in a hotel room, waiting for Mark to finish up his meeting.  Oh, and I finished that shawl, in only ten days!  So I had to start another one...  Pictures as soon as somebody finds the camera.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I saw the Baby Bangs -- too crazy!

Friendly stranger: "Oh, what a beautiful head of hair she has!"
Mother: "Thanks! It's a wig!"
Friendly stranger: [blank stare]

I was hoping maybe it was an April Fool's joke...