Thursday, April 10

Housekeeping

I was about to say I didn't accomplish much today, but I did actually get some things done. There was some sweeping, Mister Lambie was bleached, and I even got around to a crayon re-molding project I'd been meaning to try for a while. Pro tip: cheap crayons separate when you melt them. Not a dealbreaker, but good to know. I don't think Rosina has seen the Easter Island head crayons yet, but I think she'll get a kick out of them. 


Me before knitting tonight. I have finished the first of the socks I'm making for Mark, and started the second, but man, this pattern is monotonous...

Plan for tomorrow: a few errands, maybe the playground, possibly the movies with my tiny friend. I don't even know if I have to pay for her--I've only ever taken her to special summer matinees. I have some research to do!

No comments: