Tuesday, April 8

No bueno

Uggghhhh... I am having some "bad tummy" tonight. I've been super low-energy all day, with a headache this afternoon--plus I impulse-purchased Lucky Charms this morning--which all points to my period being on the way. Considering I can't remember exactly when the last one was--I'm on continuous BC but I never do make it through the whole twelve weeks--coupled with the Murphy's Law-ness of it being my anniversary next week, I'd say there's a good chance. Serendipitous that I stocked up on Mini-Eggs, then. I did do a bit of Bollywood practice, but I am just beat...


Blggghhghhg.. 

Tomorrow is my work birthday lunch, and I will also get to check out the new digs. I think my desk may be farther from a window than it was before, but it is doubtless so much nicer than the old place!

I finished the second disc of Smash. I'd forgoten how much I liked Debra Messing (although she does something really dumb in this show). Wondering if I should watch The Starter Wife now... Speaking of television, House is now on Watch Instantly!  If you want to find me this summer, look no further...

No comments: