Monday, February 10

C'est moi. I'm tired and sticky right now...we were learning the galliard in my dance class today, and it was a total disaster!! I totally have shin splints now. I had a pretty good weekend, I guess. Mark and I had an intimacy breakthrough, actually--for his sake, I won't get specific--and we went for a long drive north of town, where we discovered the little village (?) of Madison--which Mark said looked like "somebody blew up Mayberry"... We did indeed dine at Carrabba's on Friday night, and went to the duck pond as predicted. Last night I had to write a prospectus for my opera paper, so I didn't get to bed until late...but I did take time out to watch Talk Sex with Sue Johansson, which is my new addiction. I just wish the damn thing weren't on so late! I can't stay up until midnight or one every night... I almost called last night, but I decided not to. What would I ask? I wouldn't want to be lame. I just think Sue Johansson is so cool.

Anyway, I have to get home. I've been illegally parked for a record eight hours. I've had luck so far evading tickets...

No comments: