I woke up this morning at 7:30, to the voice of Jeff Gordon's estranged ex-wife (girlfriend?) calling him a womanizing scumbucket. (It was the radio, not Jerry Springer.) So I got ready in about 20 minutes, then went outside to find that I had parked directly over what was now a patch of ice. I was just a little late for work... Luckily there was nobody there to berate me for being ten minutes late. This morning I finally rediscovered the bottom of my inbox. Such a good feeling...
I just read this Slate article about pro-life personalized license plates. I don't know what to think. I'm a bit disgusted, I guess. And it's not even the plates I take offense to--they're relatively innocuous--but rather the knowledge that (conservative Southern) lawmakers are pushing their personal agendas on this thing. Yuck. What can you do?
Had a good talk with Cathy last night. Best of luck! I hope to be receiving a postcard in the mail any day. :)
Oops, have to go to class.
No comments:
Post a Comment