Thursday, June 19

I don't have much time--still have to memorize that damn atonal stuff--but I thought I'd say a few words:

1. Helen picks out very cool quizzes:

You Are Romans
You are Romans.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Cute Brownish Kitten
Small, brown kitten
Look at it, take a
deep look into this poor things eyes. Every
time you masturbate you kill one of him, or
her. God knows what it is, but it's gonna be
dead soon, because of you. You sick, sick boy
(or girl).


Every time you masturbate... which kitten does god kill?
brought to you by Quizilla


That is INSANE. The juxtaposition alone!

2. I have decided to abandon my apartment complex and move into the townhouse on the other side of the city. I realized I didn't really want to live with someone I would see every day at school--especially when that person and her boyfriend will be at our apartment five nights out of ten. I will actually have MORE privacy living with two people whom I don't know so well.

3. I introduced my supervisor to Baja Fresh today. I think I've created a new addict...

4. This afternoon I took a nap, and I had a dream that Mark stole my pearl ring to get my ring size and proposed to me at the duck pond, surrounded by citronella candles. Very nice, except that Mark hates citronella, and the park is closed after dark. Plus I think if he proposed he'd want to take me out for a nice dinner first, and I'm NOT walking out to that pond in heels. :)

p.s. Greg, if you're out there, I would love you forever if you could get my Comments working again. I think you know my password--it's a curse, remember? :) I think my many fans (yeah, the three people who read my blog) would appreciate the opportunity to give feedback.

No comments: