1. Gee whiz, I am neat-o!

Which Enemy of the Christian Church Are You?
Take More of Robert & Tim's Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim's Cartoons
2. This is totally nerdy...
Elvish
To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by
Quizilla
Various news and events:
1. Cathy: Grrl Power! I hope everything is going well. He ought to be grovelling at your feet by now. My suggestion is to kick him squarely between the eyes.
2. I got my music for the summer program yesterday--the first scene has to be memorized by June 22, and it's REALLY hard. I have to learn an entire (short-ish) aria, actually. The second scene is pretty easy. But both are really cool, and actually things I might sing in the future. (They're really modern, though, so I may not get the chance...)
3. The roommate search is not going well. Two people e-mailed me back about my apartment--one girl was even supposed to come by yesterday--but neither lead has turned out. In a few minutes I'm leaving to go look at a condo I might move into. I'm just a little aggravated by the whole situation. I really expected this to be settled by now... :(
4. Went to my meeting yesterday. Yay! And I think there's a person I want to sponsor me--if she's willing. I have to e-mail her tomorrow.
5. My supervisor is not going up to Vermont just yet--it probably won't be until the end of August--but she's promised to give me more hours (mostly pushing around heavy archive boxes, but I can't complain).
Have to go look at that condo... Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment