Thursday, August 29

Okay then

*So this happened:



Listening to this with fresh ears, it's amazing how powerful it is, fifty years later.  Too bad Jim Crow is back with a vengeance in this state. :'< I haven't had a chance to listen to Obama's speech from yesterday, but from the bit I've read, bless him for using the word magnitude when a lesser person would've used enormity. This is one of my big pet peeves. "I do not think it means what you think it means..."

*Got peed on this morning.  That was awesome!  And entirely my fault--I forgot to bring the clean diaper laundry upstairs, and there were no clean prefolds left, so I brought Rosina downstairs in just a diaper cover--and she had a huge pee while sitting on my lap as I was trying to get the cover off.  At least I hadn't put her on the couch yet.  She got really upset right before it happened, probably because she was trying to hold her pee.  Now I feel bad!

*This made me cry, because anything mentioning Doctor Donna makes me cry:



*Upon practicing some older choreos, I realized I have some memory slips!  I have to brush up.

*We made Rosina the frozen yogurt, and as predicted she liked it.  It's a little tangy for me, so she can have it!

No comments: