*Listening to Donny Hathaway. I mean, damn. This is the good stuff... On another note, Toto has been on the radio way too much lately.
*I did spend a total of almost two hours (mostly on hold) on the phone with Orbitz, and was able to change my flight. I'm still going to be up for an ungodly amount of time the day I fly out. I should be receiving the confirmation today. I really hope I don't have to call again to check on it!
*Grumpypuss teething little girl! She has developed this unpleasant habit of throwing things (food, toys, my sunglasses, etc.) when she is unhappy about something. Not cool, kid. Though it's hard to stay mad at someone who says "Thank you" in the cutest way imaginable when you give her Oreos...
*Working on the ribbing on my first sock, but I realized I have a birthday deadline coming up and I ought to make something! There's some super bulky in my stash that's just been waiting for the right project.
*I cannot believe how nice this weather is. It's like waking up from a sticky, gross dream. In the next few days, I'm planning to spend as much time outside as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment