In other radio news, I heard Pat Benatar's "Heartbreaker" twice in an hour, on two different radio stations. It must be fairly inexpensive to license. Not that I'm complaining.
Today was another recuperative day. As predicted, the Bollywood class took a lot out of me. After we performed last session's choreo, I really needed a nap! But here I was before I got all sweaty:
Note to self: the flash is your friend! Does this look like a fancy Instagram filter? I call it "Nighttime at the Lake Lynn Community Center". I am sporting my former favorite T-shirt, which I got for two bucks at Target but has recently acquired bleach stains so is now relegated to workout wear. I'm also wearing my shearling-esque Mom Fleece. I call it that because when I bought it, I remarked that it looked like something my mother would wear (she is always wearing white cardigans, in various states of rattiness depending on their age). Indeed, when she saw it she immediately asked where I got it. (Costco. Yes, I have become a person who occasionally wears clothing from Costco. Almost all of Mark's work shirts are from there, and they carry cute toddler clothes--mostly Carter's--but the choices for women are definitely of the middle-aged white lady variety. I don't want to lose all my mostly-imaginary indie cred just yet!) I had planned to buy her one for Christmas--we live far enough away to avoid the embarrassment of matching (omigod)--but they sold out before I could get it. I'll keep my eye out for something similar in the fall. It is very thick and warm, and surprisingly easy to keep clean. Maybe when I finally find/design the perfect Aran cardigan pattern, I can give mine to her.

1 comment:
OMG, thank you! I can't stand Kristen Stewart. She has absolutely no depth to her acting, her facial "expressions" are all the same, and I don't find her the least bit attractive. How does she keep getting work?!
Post a Comment