Friday Five
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
-----Mozart. Or Angela Carter. And Ani would be pretty cool to meet, too, but I probably would just act stupid. :)
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
-----In the year 2525. No, really, I think going forward 200 years or so would be great. Provided there hasn't been some sort of nuclear holocaust or something.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
-----The country, somewhere in Europe (Germany or Italy?) where I won't be too far from a mid-size city.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
-----Jane Austen's Emma. Balls, piano lessons, nothing to do but play matchmaker and live in denial...
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
-----Catherine Zeta-Jones. Wouldn't that be nice? I'll take her hair, too. :)
Lots going on this week. I should have written sooner, but I was having drama earlier in the week that I needed to work through before I could commit it to my blog (i.e. I didn't want to get all upset again). But everything's okay now. We're currently in Hell Week(s) for the opera--just started last night. Looking forward to lots of late nights...
No comments:
Post a Comment