Friday, March 28

Friday Five

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
I don't think I have just one. But how about eating a HUGE burrito in like five minutes (I was late for rehearsal) and feeling sick for hours afterward? That was Wednesday.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Mark. I've been thinking about him all day.

3. How have you helped someone this week?
I talked to Cathy on Wednesday, and gave Vanessa a ride to Wal-Mart on Monday.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
BALANCE MY CHECKBOOK!!! Though I downloaded the transaction record on Wednesday.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
Pray for this fucking war to end. Among other things.

I have a lot on my mind right now, but I'll write more later. :)

No comments: