
I put up a few of the interior as well--check my photostream. We also met with our lender this afternoon. At this point, we have little to do before closing besides packing up our house. And negotiate the inspection findings, and buy a fridge, and figure out how we want to move, and decide when to move the piano... I guess there's a lot, but the big hurdles are out of the way. Yay.
Once upon a time, last month, I started working on some Vinnlands for myself. I haven't been working on them much (I'm finally working on the border squares of my neverending blanket!), but I am into the second sock. Here's the first:

This yarn was perfect for the pattern! They will be a very cool pair of socks, whenever I finish them. :)
A final note: I have been watching the first season of Torchwood on DVD, and now I find myself thinking with a bit of a Welsh accent. That is really strange...
1 comment:
gorgeous house! congrats!
Post a Comment