
The Hemlock Ring Blanket I made for Rosie and Marilyn (my aunt and her wife!!!), out of Fishermen's Wool in Natural Brown. It was overcast yesterday, so the natural light made everything look a little green. Weird. Anyway, I made this blanket without remembering that my aunt has severe allergies. I don't know if she's allergic to wool or not (and this is not the softest wool, despite my using half a bottle of conditioner in the soak). I have to email them about it, but I may be keeping this for myself. I had originally considered getting them Hers and Hers towels, if they even sell that kind of stuff anymore...I do have a coworker with an embroidery machine, though. Hmm.
The show is tonight! There was a bit of a misstep yesterday regarding the lead's costume (i.e. it made her look nine months pregnant when her pregnancy's supposed to be a secret!), but it has been corrected and all will be well. As long as my skirt doesn't get caught in the balcony doors again...
p.s. Helen, I finally got your birthday present in the mail the other day. I apologize! I hope you like it.
1 comment:
That is such a beautiful blanket. I wish I could see you (both of you!) in the show!
Post a Comment