Tuesday, September 22

Just two squares left on Ye Olde Psychedelic Mitered Squares Afghan! By this time tomorrow I will never have to knit another of those damn squares. No, by then I will be rueing the day I ever heard of mattress stitch. Actually...twenty-four hours from now I will be at the eye doctor. I was just telling Mark that I was out of contacts, and I was literally going to call them today to ask when my last appointment was, when they called me to confirm an appointment for tomorrow. I had no idea that was scheduled. For all I know I may have made the appointment when I was in last year, but never transferred it to my 2009 planner. Weird, huh?

Here's another photo from a project that's on the back burner while I finish the blanket:


The astute may recognize it as a Baby Surprise Jacket. I am no big fan of Elizabeth Zimmermann--she hates on crochet way too much! But I figured it was time to make one of these. It's for one of Mark's coworkers who is due early next year.

No comments: