
C major - the simplest key. You are content with
where you are now, you have what you need. Some
people are happy in C major, but it is up to
you to decide to push yourself further if you
want more from your life.
what key signature are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Interesting, because it's the key of "Dove sono", which I cannot sing to save my life.
And speaking of opera (don't I always), the cast lists for the spring operas are not posted yet. It's been two weeks! Apparently there's some sort of scheduling issue (and I did an e-mail from him about my availability during winter break, which could be a good thing but might not mean anything). In any case, tensions are really running high here. People have papers and exams coming up this week, but all they can think about or talk about is the cast lists. It's like living in a pressure cooker! All I can do is trust in the cosmos to deliver what's meant to be, and try to be prepared for whatever it is...
On a crappy note, I've been temporarily laid off from my job. Things have been way too slow, and there was never any work for me to do (because my supervisor stole all my work!). They're going to call me if they need me (chances are they won't), otherwise things will be picking up again in January. In the meantime, though, I have a little more time on my hands--and a little less money in them. I would really love to resign my church job, but right now $40 a week is a lot better than zero...
Come see the webpage for the opera. My picture's not on it or anything, but it's still cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment