I have to run to rehearsal in a bit, but first I have something troubling to share.
I think I have a crush on someone.
It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mark--things are great, as usual. But I've recently realized that I probably like this other person more than I should. It's someone involved with the opera, so we've been spending more time together lately. And a little flirting has been going on, I'll admit (HE started it!). I've found myself saying, "If he were single [he's engaged] and I were single, I would be all up on that." I have no intention of pursuing anything with him, of course. I'm just a little confused, because for the last three years, nobody but Mark has ever crossed my mind. It's a really weird feeling for me. Maybe it's because I haven't been able to spend much time with Mark because I've had rehearsals and stuff--coincidentally, he's about the same size as Mark (though he looks different). I just feel a little weird about the whole thing. Is this normal? I don't know. Is is just a platonic thing, where I think he's really cool and just happen to be a little attracted to him? Possibly. It just feels very bizarre to me.
Comments would be appreciated. I don't think there's anything I can do about it, but any advice might help...
Okay, I have to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment