Back on The Friday Five:
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
"This is a fault common to all singers, that among their friends they will
never sing when they are asked; unasked, they will never desist."
-Horace, Roman poet
I've had that for a while, though; maybe I should change it.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
It was from The Importance of Being Earnest:
"I never change, only in my affections." - Hon. Gwendolyn Fairfax
I had planned for years to quote "Roadhouse Blues" ("The future's uncertain and the end is always near"), and maybe I should have, considering that high school was one big Jim Morrison fest for me...
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
Something funny. There is one thing that I've considered, but I can't recall at the moment.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I don't think so. That would be a little cheesy.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Loving wife and mother, kickass singer, nice person...something like that.
Not much going on--we just got out of rehearsal. I don't get to see Mark this weekend--not until Monday morning, anyway. Though the way the weather looks up there, his flight back might be delayed. I hope not. I miss my little boo... So I have a good deal of empty time this weekend. Sunday night I'm supposed to go out, but other than that, I suppose I'll catch up on my Ped readings (already behind!), do some laundry and maybe (!) put something on the walls in my bedroom. Wouldn't it be novel to see something besides bare walls?
No comments:
Post a Comment