Thursday, January 22

For those of you who love Orlando Bloom (with or without the adorable little braids above his ears), here's a fun game. This is supposedly for children, but how many of them would use it?

And also, Ani's new album came out Tuesday. She looks hot. That's all I have to say.

And speaking of "committing adultery in my heart", I have updates on COSI. We'll finish the staging tomorrow, and my cast performs on opening night two weeks from today!! We've gotten a lot done in a really short time, but I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the whole thing. I've spent most of my time the past few weeks focusing on memorization and subtext and blocking, but I feel a bit underprepared. The next few weeks should solve that problem, but it's still kind of scary. Yesterday we staged the dreaded "love duet" between my character and the tenor. I was kind of scared, since I've only done one onstage kiss before (granted, it was with a woman--but it was for a very small audience, and my parents weren't there), but it turns out we're not kissing at all. Well, he gets to kiss my elbow. Ooh, sexy! True, we are doing the show for fifth-graders in March, but for God's sake, this isn't the eighteenth century! If we're wearing clothes from Old Navy (confirmed!) and the guys are wearing Matrix costumes, why is elbow-kissing and whispering in my ear as hot as it gets?


No comments: