I officially have no money. I just balanced my checkbook and I have $34.18. I REALLY need my loan refund check. Granted, I just went grocery shopping, and I have $25 or so in my wallet, but I'm going to have to fill up my car with the credit card. I'll have the loan check by this time next week, but I just don't like being in this position. It reminds me too much of undergrad--having to spend the money my parents gave me for a meal plan on books and living on rice and frozen vegetables... Maybe that's how I lost thirty pounds in a year-and-a-half. Hmm...
Anyway, I just really wish I were working right now. Yesterday I had an interview for a teaching job at this arts academy (where rich kids who want to be on Broadway go)--it's only a few hours a week, but at least it's something. Plus the experience is great, and there's lots of potential for more students. I'll find out about that this weekend, probably. I have my fingers crossed. Meanwhile, I really ought to call my employer and see if they'll be needing me any time soon, but I'm kind of dreading it. I should probably just get it over with...
My break was good--but I don't have time to write about it now, as the library is closing. More tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment