Library's about to close again, so I'll be brief:
Got my check! First order of business: pay off the credit card, so I don't have to think about it.
Had dinner with Sandra last night. Much wine and beer were consumed, and I didn't get home until after 2 am. I awakened at 8:30 am to the sound of hammering coming from the bathroom. Ah, that was lovely.
We had our first (informal) COSI rehearsal this afternoon. I think everything will come together eventually. Apparently we will be donning apparel from Old Navy. I'd like to see them get me in a pair of pants. It will totally suck if I have to come out and say, "My ass is too big for your pants, okay? Do you have any suggestions?" Maybe they have something that stretches. I don't want to have to wear sweatpants or men's carpenter pants or something. That would be horrible. I don't want to think about it right now...
Winter Break in a nutshell: Went to Wilmington, where my mother brought up religion again and gave me much-needed luggage for Christmas. Went to Denver, where I was sick but had a good time touring the Coors factory and the Celestial Seasonings factory and seeing the Rockies; Mark bought me a pearl necklace (no ring--but our anniversary's Sunday, so who knows)...
No comments:
Post a Comment