Monday, January 12

I tried this candidate selector again:
1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL - Democrat (79%)
3. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (79%)
4. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (77%)
5. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (76%)
6. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (75%)
7. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (66%)
8. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (63%)
9. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (62%)
10. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (37%)
11. Libertarian Candidate (31%)
12. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (17%)
13. Bush, George W. - US President (11%)

I've also updated my links. If you haven't seen The Office yet, run don't walk. It is so painfully funny.

Things are pretty good here. Today was the first day of classes, and relatively stress-free as that goes. We also had the first COSI staging today. It should be pretty funny, despite all the Matrix references. Last night I went into Old Navy, and was pleasantly surprised to see that they now carry up to a size 20. I'm sure I'll be able to find something that I can take in at the waist so it will fit.

Saturday Mark and I went out for dinner and a movie to celebrate our anniversary. No ring, but we did see American Splendor, which I recommend. One of the previews was for a movie about Columbine High School (at least I think it was). I think I'll go out of my way to avoid THAT one...




No comments: