You must, MUST go here and listen to Mika's new CD. And if it's not there anymore, go to his website. He is very talented (and so reminiscent of Freddie Mercury sometimes!), and this CD is just fantastic. Part Smashing Pumpkins, part Beatles, part Queen, maybe a little Tori Amos... I mean, Perez Hilton's been talking about him for months, but this guy is the real deal. Seriously. (Oh, and he's cute, too.)
I'm feeling better, but I'm not perfect. It's probably just allergies... I've also started taking a new multivitamin with a lot more iron than I'm used to--if I don't take it with food I feel nasty for a while.
My father's staying with us tonight--he has a checkup with his oncologist early tomorrow morning. He goes several times a year, and I know there's really nothing to worry about, but hearing about Elizabeth Edwards and Tony Snow this week makes me nervous. But that is the point of these checkups, after all--and his doctor is one of only five or six specialists in the country for his type of cancer. Just something to make myself crazy over, I suppose.
I finished the blanket! Pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment