It's late so I'll be quick:
*We have been going back and forth about a new entertainment center. We bought a nice tube tv right before the LCDs came out, so now we have a 75-pound tv that no furniture is designed to support anymore. I think we have finally decided on something that isn't going to bankrupt us, and just need to work out the logistics.
*Caught up on Castle with one eye while reading Peter Rabbit over and over again with the other.
*I found these old links in an unposted entry from November 2011:
Article on the first black MLB player--in 1905--who later became a lawyer for Marcus Garvey
One-hour quick clean!
And this needs no introduction.
*In annoying work news, my Remote Desktop is still down, and our new peer review system only provides useless statistics.
*i am a Pinterest power user! Go follow me if you don't already. I mainly use it for recipes, it seems. Pinterest recipes tend to fall into two camps: hysterical veganism (hello, some of us can't eat tofu, and refuse to waste money on almond milk) and full-on Sandra Lee cream-of-mushroom soup craziness. There is no middle ground! And why does everything have so much added salt and sugar? I like all the ideas, but I end up having to modify everything, because they're so ridiculous...
2 comments:
And don't forget the insane Pinterest desserts -- "peanut butter cups covered in brownie batter dipped in marshmallow fluff covered in sprinkles!!!" Guh.
Ew, I know. Any time I see something "cake batter"-flavored I want to hurl...
Post a Comment