Thursday, January 31

Because sleep is more important...

*I'm actually posting this on Friday (shhh!). I was actually in bed a minute before eleven! I'm going to continue to try to catch up on sleep over the weekend.

*Remote desktop is working, but everything is all screwy, and because of software updates my files were hidden in some random backup location. Plus the mad German came out of hiding and, per his MO, needed something done immediately and started freaking out when I didn't write him back in ten minutes (smack in the middle of the 24 hours the server was down). Argh.

*Brought my sock to knit night, and actually got a few things done. Discussed some mystery upcoming events...

*Rosina had a fever spike this afternoon--she almost never runs a temperature, but she felt warm after her nap, so I took her axillary temperature, and it was 101. I hardly believed it, sine the thermometer is so crappy, but my temperature was normal. I gave her some Tylenol, and it was significantly lower in just a few minutes. She seems fine now, so I guess it was just one of those things. It could definitely bee teething-related.

*i have been freezing veggie burritos for us to eat for lunch, and I am officially dick of them. What's worse is that I don't think Mark is even taking them to work. I was doing this so we could save money on lunches, and he probably spends more than $30 a week on just lunch.  Must discuss!

No comments: