*I missed posting yesterday because that time was better spent taking a shower. I never understood why parents of small children so valued showers, but now I do! I don't need to wash my hair more than three times a week anyway, since it's so long at the moment, but I wish I didn't need to mark the calendar for it!
*Server issues at work, hence the title of this post. I wasn't able to check my email or access any of my files. Still can't! The silver lining is that I can let myself sleep in tomorrow.
*Made a decision regarding Bex (the docks I'm working on): I'm just going to do the cable pattern on the legs, and do the feet in stockinette. I don't need the extra bulk in my shoes, plus I'll be able to make the legs longer without running out of yarn. Also, the feet will not need my undivided attention.
*Just bought two new diaper covers and two long-sleeved bibs on sale on Amazon. Interesting stuff, eh?
*Rosina is really in the thick of this molar thing--drooling like crazy, both hands in her mouth, general fussiness, and grumpiness about eating. Poor thing...I wish we could look forward to it being over soon, but after this one we still have canines and another set of molars to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment