Sunday, January 27

Late again, so I'll make it quick

*Had a pleasant evening at the cocktail hour and dinner. It was nice catching up with people. Free filet mignon didn't hurt, either! The Key lime pie was a bit out of season, but still delicious.

*Spent most of the afternoon cleaning, but it's nice to have it over with.

*Rosina had a rough day toothwise, but Tylenol helped a lot. I ended up putting her to bed tonight after I got home--it's usually Mark's job (I normally wash the sippy cups every night), so it was nice for a change.

*I must've slept oddly last night--I know there were weird dreams, at least--and my back and neck have refused to let me forget it. Another reason to go to bed now...

*i have heard "Close My Eyes Forever" on the radio twice in the past week. This cannot be a coincidence.

No comments: