*Had a very nice lunch with my officemates and a few out-of-town staff. It was great to have more time to catch up--I know I'm lucky to be working with such nice people (even if I do think they talk about religion too much). Rosina was a doll the whole time, particularly considering she was past due for her nap.
*Speaking of Rosina, she makes the cutest animal noises right now. Dogs say "wuw wuw", cats say "meh"--and her favorites are horses, sheep and goats, but she's been baa-ing for a while now.
*Ridiculous Southern reaction to possible precipitation #17: the district calling a three-hour delay when there was only a very slight chance of rain, well north of here. Maybe if they hadn't called it the night before, they wouldn't have basically wasted a school day.
*Good bellydance class tonight. I have to clean up my Tunisian twists--ugh, especially going to the left! I am so right-handed--but other than that I have a pretty good handle on what we've done so far in this choreography.
*Got about five rows of my sock done at at my Monday knitting group--my fault for bringing a cable-crazy Cookie A. pattern--and afterwards completed a motley shopping list consisting of super glue, magic erasers, breath mints and bananas. I still can't find a calendar anywhere. I may check a craft store tomorrow, but I wonder if we're out of luck and will have to print one. We definitely waited too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment