Sunday, November 24

Every weekend I go to Raleigh, I feel totally cheated. Since I have to be back in Greensboro by 8:30am on Sunday, I never get to see Mark for more than 36 hours--roughly 16 hours of which is spent sleeping. And it's so hard to leave him at 7 in the morning; he looks like a little baby when he's sleeping, and all I want to do is kiss him. Anyway, it sucks. But I sure like the money from the church job, so I guess I can't complain too much. It's hard, though.

Friday night Mark and I went to the chili place, and Saturday we went to the county library book sale (we did good--I bought some really old music books, a few gifts, and even a hardcover copyof The Satanic Verses, which I have been wanting to read) and got Thai takeout (yum). This afternoon I met with the parents of the kid who hit my car (they were indeed very nice), and I got a haircut. It was done entirely with a razor. I feel all perky! :) Tonight I was supposed to study for a French quiz with Elena, but she isn't around, so I guess I'll just practice and then go home and study by myself.

I cannot wait for Tuesday afternoon to be here.

Current music: "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard" (the Crosbys' version, I think)

No comments: