I had this totally shitty lesson today. I mean, yes, it's that time of the month and everything, but I could just not think straight. I would tell my body to do something, and it would do the complete opposite. Anyway, I'm kind of glum for that reason (and the hormones are not helping), so I'm going to lay low tonight and just listen to music and get some cleaning done. Memorizing and taking notes on my lesson (argh) can wait until Wednesday (or Friday!) I think I need some time to enjoy live and do things that I'm good at without thought--like crochet. Why do I have such violent mood swings? I've been like this since puberty. I thought it would go away once I became an adult. Yeah, they say acne's supposed to go away, too. :\
Well, I have to go to my rep class (joint rep in the recital hall--I'll bring my crochet bag). I may not write again for a few days--if not, I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey and be thankful you don't have acid reflux. (Unless you do--in which case, easy on the Stove Top!)
Current music: "She Loves You"--The Beatles
p.s. Erik--plane tickets have been reserved! I will e-mail you the particulars...
No comments:
Post a Comment