Wednesday, November 6

I just had the best rehearsal today. I get be sung/yelled at two inches from my face by a baritone with a very large voice. And I get to faint, and my hand gets kissed as my (ersatz) philandering husband begs my forgiveness for accusing me of being unfaithful. So fun! Our staging rehearsal was awesome...It's so cool. I wish you all could see it. It makes me feel like a successful person to be able to do this. Mark is actually coming up next Wednesday afternoon for the performance. I'm mostly excited, not nervous yet.

So the elections were kind of shitty, huh? Elizabeth Dole won. Oh, who cares about senators, anyway? I just don't want our (ersatz) President to get the fast-track now that he's got both Houses. Maybe he'll choke on another pretzel...

Have to go to rehearsal.....

Current music: "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic"--The Police

No comments: